Welcome to Year Six
There are many exciting opportunities and experiences in store this year and you can find out what we have been doing on this page. Here is some useful information and below we shall share updates and photos of our learning journey this year.
- Grammar tasks will be handed and marked every Monday.
- Spelling tests will be complete of Fridays. This may change occasionally in order to ensure the children have completed the series of lessons for a spelling list.
- Reading homework will include your child collecting 3 signatures after reading each week. Reading journals will be checked every Friday. Before children change their book, they will need to complete the associated comprehension that is available on their on-line account.
- A Mathletics task will be set each week. Despite this, your child can use Mathletics to continue learning for pleasure and play the variety of games available.
- To offer further learning opportunities, children have access to Times Tables Rockstars and PurpleMash.