Ofsted have confirmed that our school continues to be a "Good" school.
Some of our "Key" inspection findings from 2018:
- Pupils are developing confident reading, writing and mathematics skills.
- Pupils enjoy their stimulating lessons and the opportunity to apply their skills.
- The quality of teaching is consistently strong.
- Pupils enjoy the broad curriculum. They are excited by the interesting experiences they have at the start of each theme.
- The curriculum is designed to make sure pupils have access to challenging texts so that they improve their reading quickly and build a rich and sophisticated vocabulary.
- Pupils are confident on how to keep themselves safe...
Please use the link below to take you to our latest Ofsted Report
Please click the logo opposite to take you to Parent View