Ofsted have confirmed that our school continues to be a "Good" school.
Some of our "Key" inspection findings from 2018:
- Pupils are developing confident reading, writing and mathematics skills.
- Pupils enjoy their stimulating lessons and the opportunity to apply their skills.
- The quality of teaching is consistently strong.
- Pupils enjoy the broad curriculum. They are excited by the interesting experiences they have at the start of each theme.
- The curriculum is designed to make sure pupils have access to challenging texts so that they improve their reading quickly and build a rich and sophisticated vocabulary.
- Pupils are confident on how to keep themselves safe...
Please use the link below to take you to our latest Ofsted Report